By Jesse Ficks
To our customers and business partners:
With the spread of COVID-19 in our communities here in Washington, SKIS Painting is taking the following precautions and steps to ensure the utmost safety of our team members and clients.
- We have extended our company paid sick leave and are providing additional support to anyone who exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 or whose family been impacted by the virus.
- We are mandating that any team member who exhibits flu-like symptoms to stay home for a minimum of 24-hours after symptoms have subsided.
- To help containment efforts, we are encouraging remote work, virtual meetings, and limited contact for our team members. We have increased our office cleaning and sanitation, and communicate with our teams in the field daily to make sure everyone is healthy and informed.
- While we have had no reported cases within the company, should that change, we will immediately inform our clients and business partners for everyone’s health and safety.
- We are continuing to schedule exterior work and work that minimizes contact for team members where possible, with minimal business disruption.
We are saddened at the loss of community members to this pandemic and are doing everything we can to keep our employees and their families safe and healthy. While information about COVID-19 changes rapidly, we are committed to following state and federal guidelines and best practices to ensure we weather this together.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesse Ficks, President
Image: CDC/Alissa Eckert, MS; Dan Higgins, MAMS