SKIS Painting partners with companies applying the first coat of paint to their building’s interior or exterior. We work with a wide range of contractors—small, medium, and large—from the first coat to the last.
- Budget building
- Detailed closeout
- Preliminary planning
- Office buildings
- Industrial parks
- Retail centers
We are an award-winning partner when it comes to historical preservation and renovation, and we work with contractors who are committed to renovating historic buildings and spaces that enhance communities. We offer knowledge of eco-friendly painting and coating products for sensitive projects. We also bring proven techniques that enhance and protect the integrity of the original surface– be it wood, metal, masonry, or any other substrate.
SKIS Painting takes pride in working on tenant-occupied-space improvements. We have unrivaled expertise painting tilt-up concrete buildings and offer an industry-leading, four-year warranty on all tilt-up repaints.
This includes interior/exterior repaints of large warehouses, vacant office interior and exterior repaints, and recurring repaints (where we work with you to create and maintain your project’s upkeep).
- Preliminary planning
- Exterior of office buildings
- Exterior of industrial parks
- Exterior of retail centers
- Common areas & stairwells
- Coordinated interiors of occupied space
- Tenant turnover
- Sign removal
Ongoing: Maintenance Painting
SKIS Painting is a proud partner to some of Seattle’s largest businesses, hotels, hospitals and federal offices. We provide maintenance painting that pairs expert project management with proven knowledge and skill. We are the chosen commercial painter for Seattle’s largest online-retailer, servicing their office and campus workspaces. At present, we are responsible for over 14 million square ft. of office space in downtown Seattle.
As part of our standard services for larger clients, we create a dynamic management system that exceeds industry expectation.
- Maintenance painting system akin to having your own in-house facilities coordinator
- Ongoing assessment of spaces requiring new or maintenance painting
- Detailed budgets that control costs
- A team of painters who are staffed onsite full-time
- Dedicated management teams who can respond to everything from small ticket items to full-scale office move repaints
- Excellent quality control standards
- Proven industry knowledge
- Award-winning project management: Service, Knowledge, Integrity and Satisfaction